quarta-feira, janeiro 11, 2006

Empty Road

Is it possible not to like the sound of a piano?
Is it possible not to like the sound of your voice?
The wisper's at night...
The shiver between the sheets...
Hand me your world,
and I'll give you my soul...
Be my evil,
I'll be your kindness...
Be my courage,
and I'll be the bed where you lay on.
There's an eternity in your eyes...
a glow in your smille...
Is it possible not to fall for you?
Is it possible not to follow you, where ever you go?
Baybe...I miss you so...
Lay yourself down on me,
be my Motel...
I'll be the written pages in your diary,
your secret...
A body of a God,
a strainght of a fire storm,
a presence that doesn't fade away that easily...
The pleasure without a name...
The passion without a destiny...
My empty road...
Is it possible to want silver and receive gold?
Is it possible to want pearls and receive diamonds?